The decorating policy has been established to insure your experience with Cakes by Graham is smooth and trouble free. Please take a moment to read the following items carefully. I will be happy to answer any questions concerning these items. You can contact Cakes by Graham at 288-1920.
- A conditional deposit of half the cost of the order is required to secure a specific date. If an order is cancelled after the conditional deposit is placed, it will be credited towards future cake orders for up to one year from the cancellation date. The final amended agreement must be completed 15 days prior to the wedding. This includes: submission of swatches, receipt of final investment and approved amended agreement. No changes can be made after this time.
- Security deposits and fees may apply to specialized equipment. This equipment will be listed on the order form with the ‘return by’ date. To ensure a full refund, all equipment must be returned on or before the ‘return by’ date in its original condition. All baseboards and stands must be wiped clean with a damp cloth and not immersed in water. Damaged or missing items will be charged at replacement costs and deducted from the deposit.
- Any disputes between third parties (caterers, family, or friends) concerning the return, safety, or damage of the items should be settled between the bride and the third party.
- Cakes may vary from photographs due to individual decorator styles. Artistic variations by Cakes by Graham may be incorporated into the decorating. If you have specific decorating instructions please be sure they are written on the agreement. Personal interpretations and styles vary, so a drawing or photo may clarify specific needs.
- Copyrights may restrict certain designs. Customers may supply their own figures, cake tops, characters, or decorations. We recommend you show us any cake toppers prior to delivery, with the exception of fresh flowers.
- Butter Cream frosting is made with butter and is not pure white. It is not recommended for exposure to temperatures over 75-80 degrees. Ganache frosting must always be kept in air conditioning. Cakes by Graham is not responsible for the affects of temperature or weather.
- Not all colors can be matched perfectly, but colors will be matched as closely as possible. One inch square swatches must be provided for all colors. Sheer material is not suitable for swatches. Complimentary colors may have to be used in some cases. Food colors containing the ingredient Red #3 can fade due to photo degeneration.
- Fresh flowers must be clean & food safe. Cake toppers must have flat bases. Please communicate this with your florist.
- In the unlikely event that you are not fully satisfied with your order please inform Cakes by Graham within 48 hours and return the unused cake. Resolution will be based on the merit of each case. All disputes will be conducted in the Richmond, Virginia area.
- Returned check fee is $25.00.